The Junior Cup is a singles team event for those with a handicap of a minimum of 5. Teams enter a regional qualifying strokeplay event (best 4 cards out of 5) where the top 4 teams go forward to the semi finals. The winners of the regional events go forward to the Leinster finals (matchplay), with the winner going on to the National finals.
- Team consists of 5 members
- Singles Stroke Play into singles match play
- Played off scratch
- All matches must be played to a conclusion (unless an overall result has been reached).
- Matches called in are deemed as halved matches.
- Each player must have had a minimum of 4 returns in qualifying competitions recorded last year
- NOT eligible if no handicap last year
- NOT eligible if handicap was less than 5 last
- Captain may nominate 2 reserves
- Caddies permitted – no restrictions
Andrew Ryan (087 2452108)
New Ross take part in Regional Qualifying on Sat 14th May in Wexford. View full details of the draw below:
Check your eligibility on Golfnet